kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 14 15:59:46 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Here’s to the lasses who drink their beers, And drowns them with rest of
us.  And here’s to the ones who don’t touch it at all!, And leaves that
more for the rest of us!” - An Irish Toast

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

There are many St. Patrick’s Day parties and events through out the town,
and we hope everyone has fun and safe time.

We are tapping our new seasonal beer this weekend.  It is a Kolsch.  It is
a beer that is fermented in warm temperature like an Ale, then it is
lagered in cold temperature.  It is bright with straw-yellow hue, and it
has prominent but not extreme hoppiness.  It is a great Spring time beer.

Appetizer Special:  CHEESE BOULDERS - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   20 OUNCE PORTERHOUSE STEAK - $19.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: OMAR’S BOCK AND KOLSCHE