kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 28 17:12:18 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I would not have thought of eating a meal without drinking a beer.” -
Ernest Hemingway

Welcome Basketball Fans!

Our city is taken over by the NCAA basketball fans, especially the fans of
University of Louisville and University of Kentucky.  Let’s show the
Wildcat and Cardinal fans the Hoosier hospitality.  We wish the Tennessee
and Michigan fans the best wishes in their game as well.

We have new menu in the works and it is getting finalized.  We are trying
for  April 15th as start of the new menu.  It will feature some of the
favorite dinner special from past, new pasta, pizza, entrees, and new
appetizers as well.

Appetizer Special:  CRAB CAKES - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   ROASTED RACK OF LAMB - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  CEDAR PLANK SALMON - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET CHEESECAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: OMAR’S BOCK AND KOLSCH