[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Specials at Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 10 17:28:45 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat, It makes you lean
against bars,
tables, and poles.” -Anonymous

APPLE BUZZ COMING SOON!

We have been getting many calls about the release of Apple Buzz.  We will
release it on Monday, October 20th, at 11 A.M., and it will be available
both in bottles and on draft.  There will be a limit of 5 case maximum
purchase per customer.  We will have second release on bottles later that
week or the following week.  We have gotten samples of the Apple Buzz in
the fermenter, and it has more crisp apple flavor than previous year.
Mark you calendar!

We like to welcome the Revery Restaurant to Greenwood.  They have been
working hard to get the restaurant open, and they are open for dinner
business now.  They are located in former Van Valer Law Firm building on
Main Street and Madison Avenue, and we wish them many success.

Appetizer Special:  CHEESE BOULDERS - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   KOREAN SHORT RIBS - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD BROIL - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers:  MERIDIAN STREET LAGER AND SESSION IPA