kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 31 16:11:16 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“”Beer is my way of life, and I intend to keep it!” - Homer Simpson

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween.

We have been getting many inquiries about the PumKwan Ale, our award
winning pumpkin ale.  It is on tap, and it is delicious!.  This beer has
won many awards, including the best beer of the show, and has a loyal
following at Oaken Barrel.  Come taste it for yourself before it is all
gone.

We released the final batch of the Apple Buzz in bottles this Friday
morning at 11 A.M., and we had a line formed outside the door.  It is our
final batch in bottles and we don’t expect to last past today.

Appetizer Special:  AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   FILET AND SCALLOPS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD TORTELLINI - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers:  APPLE BUZZ AND PUMPKIN ALE