kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jan 23 17:57:39 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer is not the answer.  Beer is the question.  “YES” is the answer.” – A
beer sign

Please join us for a beer dinner at Greek Island’s Restaurant on Monday,
January 26th.  Dinner starts at 6:30, and we will be pairing our beers
with some great Greek dishes.  Seating is limited and please call the
Greek Island for reservations, 317-636-0700.

Our best selling winter seasonal, Epiphany is almost gone.  We have less
than 2 kegs, and we don’t expect to last past this weekend.  Also, our
long awaited seasonal beer, the Java Stout will be on tap Monday.

The Indiana Brewers Guild Winterfest is next Saturday, January 31st.  It
will be bigger than ever with over 100 Indiana breweries representing
their craft beers.  Event is held at State Fair Grounds, and Oaken Barrel
will be there with our award winning beers.  Tickets are sold out, but if
you are few of the lucky ones who have scored a ticket, you can pre
register at Oaken Barrel on that Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM.  Hope to see
you there.

Appetizer Special: ARIZONA CHEESE CRISP - $7.95
Dinner Feature: PORK RIBEYE - $14.95
Fresh Catch: SHRIMP PESTO - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BOURBON PECAN PIE WITH ICE CREAM - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: EPIOPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL AND U.S. WHEAT (Hoppy Wheat Beer)