kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 3 17:26:06 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I need a six pack to hold me until I tap the keg.” – Homer Simpson

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Please join us on Saturday, July 4th for our annual Pig Roast.  Oaken
Barrel is celebrating 21 years of business, we celebrate it every year
with a Pig Roast from Noon to 4 P.M.  Along with Pork, buffet will consist
of Teriyaki Chicken, Bratwurst, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad, Baked Beans,
Fresh Corn on Cobb, Fresh Fruit, and Cake. Cost is only $10 for an all you
can eat buffet.  Restaurant will not be serving menu items, and we will
close at 5 P.M. so our employees can enjoy this glorious holiday.

Appetizer Special: AHI TUNA - $8.45
Dinner Feature: BARBECUE RIB SAMPLER - $17.95
Fresh Catch: SHRIMP SCAMPI PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: SKILLET COOKIE ALA MODE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: IMPERIAL PILSNER AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN