kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 10 15:30:32 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“This woman just stared at the beer in my cup holder, like she’s never
seen a cup holder in a grocery cart before.” – funnytweeter.com

NO MORE RAIN!

Mother Nature has not been kind to us with all this rain.  It has ruined
weddings, golf outings, and many beer festivals.  We are hoping for better
weather this weekend, so we can enjoy some great food with a cold beverage
in our Beer Garden.  Also, join us this Saturday at the Craig Park
Amphitheater as the band Combo Nation will be performing.  Concert is
free, and Oaken Barrel will be pouring our beers.  Band will start playing
at 7 P.M, and the Mallow Run Winery will be there along with many food
vendors.  Hope to see you there!

Appetizer Special: CHEESE BOULDERS - $7.95
Dinner Feature: BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN - $14.95
Fresh Catch: CAJUN TROUT - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers: IMPERIAL PILSNER AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN