kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 24 17:30:40 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Two Beer or not Two Beer – Shakesbeer” – Slogan on a shirt

WELCOME RACE FANS!

We wish everyone planning on attending the Brickyard 400 Race a fun and
safe experience.  Let’s show the NASCAR fans what a great city
Indianapolis is.  Remember to stock up on Oaken Barrel’s beer, and you can
even purchase our carry out beers on Sundays.

It seems that summer just got here, and now it is gone.  School supplies
are on sale, and that means kids are returning to schools.  As parents
rejoice, kids and teachers groan, make Oaken Barrel a great last
experience.  Join us and enjoy a cold one and some great food in our Beer
Garden.

Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.95
Dinner Feature: FILET FROMMAGIO - $16.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: IMPERIAL PILSNER AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN