kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 1 16:51:04 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“You can only drink 30 or 40 glasses of beer a day, no matter how rich you
are.” – Colonel Adolphus Busch

BEER GARDEN IS OPEN

After many days of rain, wind, and chilly temperature, warmer days with
sunshine are finally here.  Our Beer Garden is a great place to enjoy our
award winning beers with some great food prepared by our staff.

It is a busy weekend of sports.  We like to wish all the participants of
the Mini Marathon a great race on Saturday.  Please join us to celebrate
and refuel after completing the great feat.  Also, the Kentucky Derby is
Saturday, and Oaken Barrel is a great place to catch the entire spectacle
on many of our HDTVs.  However, Oaken Barrel will not be showing the
Mayweather vs. Pacquaio fight.

Appetizer Special: BANG BANG CHICKEN - $7.95
Dinner Feature: BEEF TENDERLOIN KABOBS - $14.95
Fresh Catch: MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: LAWLER’S NEW YORK CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: BELGIAN PALE ALE AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN