kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 8 17:09:51 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger, or a beer.” -
Confucius

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

Make Oaken Barrel a part of your Mother’s Day plan.  We have some great
dinner specials for the weekend, and we will be handing out complimentary
carnation to Mothers on Sunday.  We are taking reservations for parties of
6 or more, but it is filling up fast!

Please join us for the first annual Southside Sudzfest on May 30th.  It is
a beer festival of four Southside breweries: Oaken Barrel, Taxman,
Mashcraft, and Planetary.  It is from 4 to 9 PM, and it will feature live
music, German food, and of course, beers from Southside breweries.

Appetizer Special: SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - $7.95
Dinner Feature: GRILLED PRIME RIB - $19.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND BELGIAN PALE ALE