kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 22 17:07:58 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“He was a wise man who invented beer.” - Plate

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

We wish everyone a great Memorial Day weekend.  As we celebrate this great
holiday, please remember the ones who sacrificed for our freedom, and the
ones who are serving to protect our freedom.

Next Saturday is start of the Summer Concert Series at the Greenwood
Amphitheater, and the band “Soul Shine” will headline.  Oaken Barrel will
be selling our beers, along with wine from Mallow Run Winery.  Also,
Jockamo Pizza, Kona Ice, and Jones Kettle Corn will be selling their
products.  Full line up of the concert series can be found on
www.greenwood.in.gov.  Please come out and support this great event, and
we hope you enjoy the show.

Appetizer Special: CHICKEN TINGA NACHOS - $8.45
Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO - $17.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD CAVATAPI PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND BELGIAN PALE ALE