kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 6 18:02:53 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“The problem with Marxism is the proletariat isn’t going to rise up
against capitalism and consumerism. The only time they’ll rise up is
during a commercial break to either go to the bathroom or grab more beer.”
– Jarod Kintz

APPLE BUZZ IS ALMOST GONE!

Our best-selling seasonal beer Apple Buzz is down to less than 3 kegs, and
we don’t expect to last past this Friday evening.  However, we do have
bottle of Apple Buzz still available for sale.  Come get yours before it
is all gone.

Our best wishes go out to all the runners who are running the Monumental
Marathon this Saturday.  It should be a great weather to run in, and we
hope everyone achieves their time goal.  Also, we like to wish UINDY Cross
Country team their best as they try to qualify for the national
championship.  Go Hounds!

Appetizer Special: JAMAICAN MEAT PATTIES - $7.95
Dinner Feature: LAMB CHOPS - $17.95
Fresh Catch: SALMON WITH PESTO SAUCE - $13.95
Dessert Specials: NUTELLA POPPERS - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ AND PUMPKWAN ALE