kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 20 18:04:46 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I got 99 problems but a beer ain’t one” – slogan on a T-shirt

We are down to the last pallet of Apple Buzz.  It was a great year for
apples and this year’s batch has a nice tart apple taste with great honey
aroma.  Come get yours before it is gone!

Oaken Barrel will be close on Thanksgiving day, and we will doing
Thursday’s $6 growler refill on Wednesday next week.  Have a happy
Thanksgiving!

Appetizer Special: SEAFOOD DIP BREAD BOWL - $8.95
Dinner Feature: BRAISED KOREAN SHORT RIBS - $16.95
Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN BERRAMUNDI- $13.95
Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BURBON PECAN PIE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: PUMPKWAN ALE AND AMERICAN WHEAT