kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 9 16:05:18 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Coffee and beer are like my life coaches.  Coffee is there for a pat on
the butt “Go get’em we can do this!”  And then beer is like; “You’ll get
them tomorrow.  You gave it a good shot!  Keep your chin up!” - Funecards

APPLE BUZZ IS COMING!

We have been getting many inquiries about the Apple Buzz.  We are looking
to release the Apple Buzz on Monday, October 19th.  Cider is little less
sweet this year, but has more of the tart apple taste.  It should be a
great batch, and we don’t expect it to last very long.  Please check our
Facebook for updates.

Chicago Cubs are in the playoff!  107 years is long enough drought for the
Cub’s fans!  Cheer on the Chicago Cubs, and catch all the baseball playoff
actions on many of our HDTVs.  Enjoy our awarding winning beers with some
great dinner specials.

Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER - $8.45
Dinner Feature: CLAUS’ SMOKED PORK CHOP - $13.95
Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN BERRAMUNDI - $13.95
Dessert Specials: SALTED CARAMEL SKILLET COOKIE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: OAKTOBERFEST AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN