kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 30 16:16:26 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Hello, is it BEER you’re looking for?” - FuneCards

PUMPKWAN ALE IS ON TAP!

Our award winning seasonal Pumpkin beer is on tap.  This beer won the
“Best of Show” at the State Beer Competition, and one judge described as a
“liquid pumpkin pie”.  This complex beer with cloves and spices have
flavor bigger than Kwang’s head!

Apple Buzz has dwindled down to a last tank.  This favorite fall
cider-beer has a loyal following at Oaken Barrel, and we don’t expect to
last another week.  We still have bottled Apple Buzz as well.  Come taste
and get your bottles before they are gone!

Appetizer Special: SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - $8.95
Dinner Feature: FILET AND SHRIMP - $16.95
Fresh Catch: HERB CRUSTED GROUPER - $13.95
Dessert Specials: ADRIAN’S APPLE COBBLER ALA MODE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ AND OAKTOBERFEST