kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Sep 11 16:28:01 UTC 2015

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“This beer tastes a lot like I’m not going into work tomorrow.” – Rotten Card

OKTOBERFEST

Oaken Barrel is returning to the Oktoberfest.  This annual Southside
event, the Oktoberfest is at the German Park this weekend and doors open
at 4 P.M the festivities will feature live German music, along with local
favorite bands, including Henry Lee Summer and Tastes like Chicken.  There
will be great German food and dessert selections, along with German Beers.
 Oaken Barrel has created our own Oktoberfest beer, and we are calling it
the “Oaktoberfest”.  Along with Oaktoberfest, we will have our King Rudi
Hefeweizen, Razz Wheat, Imperial Lager, Super Fly IPA, and the Snake Pit
Porter.  Hope to see you there.

Please join Greenwood Fire Department for their 125th Anniversary Party.
Event is this Saturday from 4PM to 8PM at the grounds behind the Main
firehouse station on Main Street.  It will feature bounce house for kids,
live band, and catered food. Fire Department will be showing off their
classic fire engines, and the special ornament created by Hallmark.  This
event is open to the public, and families are welcome.  Oaken Barrel will
be selling the popular Firehouse Lager along with other Oaken Barrel
Beers, and all of the proceeds will go to benefit the Greenwood Fire
Department.   Come join us!

Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $7.95
Dinner Feature: CHICKEN MARSALA- $13.95
Fresh Catch: MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: TURTLE CHEESECAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN WHEAT AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN