kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 12 17:23:10 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Mathematicians, historians, and physicists al agree: It was the discovery
of craft beer that led to the increase in both mass and circumference
” –
Don Cummings

Summer time is a busy time for the beer festivals.  Oaken Barrel will be
at the Freedom Springs for the Adult Night this Friday, and we will be at
WAMM festival on Saturday, August 20th.  Also, look for us at the
Bluegrass Festival in Franklin on Saturday August 27th.  Many of these
events benefit local charities and municipalities, so please come out and
support by sampling some great beers.

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: STUFFED INDIANA TOMATO - $7.95
Dinner Feature: CLAUS’ SMOKED PORK CHOPS - $15.95
Fresh Catch: THAI GROUPER - $13.95
Dessert Specials: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: SESSION IPA AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN