kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 19 16:18:29 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There is more to life than beer alone, but beer makes those other things
even better.” – Stephen Morris

WAMM Festival is this Saturday at the Greenwood Craig Park.  There will be
wine, art, music, and microbrews.  Event kicks off at 11 AM, and goes
until 8 PM.  There are 6 bands scheduled along with 10 microbreweries and
many wineries.  The hard working people of Greenwood Sertoma Club put on
this wonderful annual event, and proceeds will be used to help many
charities of Johnson County.

We have a new seasonal beer.  It is a Grapefruit Radler, and we brew it
for the WAMM festival.  It is a Shandy style beer made with Grapefruit,
and we will have the Radler on tap at Oaken Barrel and at the WAMM
Festival.  Come try this refreshing summer beer for yourself before it is
gone.  We don’t expect it to last very long.

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP – $8.95
Dinner Feature: GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - $17.95
Fresh Catch: MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY PIE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: SESSION IPA AND GRAPEFRUIT RADLER