kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 26 15:50:03 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Now son, you don’t want to drink beer.  That’s for Daddies, and kids with
fake IDs.” – Homer Simpson

We have the Grapefruit Radler on tap.  It is a Shandy style beer made with
Grapefruit, and it is very refreshing summertime beer.  With low ABV, and
mixture of Grapefruit and soda, make this beer a unique concoction.  Come
try this refreshing summer beer for yourself before it is gone.  We don’t
expect it to last very long.

Please mark September 8th through 11th for the Oktoberfest at the German
Park.  It is an annual festival of Southside, celebrating German heritage
with great food, beer, and dancing.  Oaken Barrel will be they’re pouring
our Oaktoberfest Beer, along with our house beers.  There are some great
bands lined up for that weekend, and please check out their website,
www.Indianapolisgak.com/oktoberfest.

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWESTERN DIP SAMPLER – $8.95
Dinner Feature: FILET AND SHRIMP - $17.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: SESSION IPA AND GRAPEFRUIT RADLER