kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Dec 2 17:58:36 UTC 2016

RIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The answer may not lie at the bottom of a beer bottle but
you should
always check!” – Funny Beer Memes

JOIN US FOR MOVEMBER TAILGATE PARTY!

Please join us this Saturday, December 3rd, from Noon to 4 p.m.  We are
participating in an event with Franciscan Health and WIBC the Fan Radio.
It is Movember for Men’s Health Awareness Month, and an afternoon filled
with health education screenings, sports, food and fun!  WIBC radio
personalities will be here doing a live broadcast, and they are handing
out gift cards from hhgregg and Lids.  For event details visit
FranciscanHealth.org/MovemberIndy.

We are out of the Apple Buzz on draught, but we have some bottle beers of
it available for carry out purchase.  Also, we have tapped the Leroy Brown
Ale.  Once a house beer at Oaken Barrel, this beer is brewed according to
the original recipe of our late brew master Brook Belli.  Come taste this
award winning beer for yourself!

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $8.45
Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO - $16.95
Fresh Catch: CAJUN TROUT - $14.95
Dessert Specials: SKILLET COOKIE ALA MODE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: PUMPKWAN ALE AND LEROY BROWN ALE