kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jan 15 17:41:05 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Oh, this beer here is cold, cold and hop-bitter, no point coming up for
air, gulp, till it’s all-hahhhh.” – Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, no one here at Oaken Barrel won the Powerball Lottery, so we will
continue business as usual.  Hope you had a better luck!

Our beloved Colts are not in the playoff, but there are many great playoff
match up games are this weekend.  Come root for your favorite team, or
root against the enemy team.  Also, the Oaken Barrel’s Fantasy Football
Playoffs has begun, and Chad Oschner is out to a big lead among the ten
finalists.  Good luck everyone!

Our new seasonal beer the Double IPA is a big hit!  This beer is getting
praise from our regulars who appreciate the Super Fly IPA, and because of
the many request of our customers, we will be filling growlers of the
Double IPA for a carry out.  But, it will not be included in the
Thursday’s growler discount.  Come taste this great beer brewed by Sara
Galloway, our lead brewer.

Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $7.95
Dinner Feature: SHEPHERD'S PIE - $12.95
Fresh Catch: SHRIMP PESTO - $13.95
Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: DOUBLE IPA AND EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL