kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jan 22 16:56:31 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer is the reason I get out of bed every afternoon.” – Funny Quotes

Burr!

Old man Winter is here with bitter cold temperature and snow.  It could be
worse.  We could be experiencing the weather in the east coast.  Beat the
winter blues with some great food and award winning beers at Oaken Barrel.

Indian Brewers Guild’s annual Winterfest is Saturday, January 30th.
Again, it will be held at the State Fair Grounds and tickets are going
fast.  This year, the event is expecting a record turn out.  There will be
over 100 breweries, most of them being Indiana breweries.  Come join this
great event, sample some great beers, and stop by and say hello to past
and present brewers of Oaken Barrel.

Appetizer Special: MARGARITA CHEESE CRISP - $7.95
Dinner Feature: FILET FROMMAGIO - $16.95
Fresh Catch: PARMESAN HERB CRUSTED SALMON - $13.95
Dessert Specials: CUPCAKE SAMPLER - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: DOUBLE IPA AND EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL