kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 15 16:57:58 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“It’s all fun and games until the beer runs out” – Funny Beer Signs

BIG CHANGES ARE COMING TO OAKEN BARREL!

Oaken Barrel, along with the Bemis Group, a well known Property Management
Group of Johnson County, has purchased the strip center we are in.  We are
humbled and grateful to the City of Greenwood for the incentive they have
provided us to give the strip center immediate attention.  Look for a new
parking lot this fall, along with new curves and landscaping.  In the
spring, we are hoping to finish new front façade with a different look for
the entrance of the Oaken Barrel.  Oaken Barrel has called Greenwood its
home for last 22 years, and now we are here to stay and provide award
winning beers, great food, and service.  We are excited to see all the
changes and we will keep you posted.

We have a new beer on tap.  It is a Session IPA.  This beer has all the
hop characteristics of a traditional IPA, but without the high malt and
alcohol content.  Popular in west coast, it has a crisp, fruity hop flavor
supported by an unobtrusive malt base.  Try one for yourself!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: FRESH MUSSELS - $8.95
Dinner Feature: 12-OUNCE AUSSIE TOP SIRLOIN – $16.95
Fresh Catch: BAKED HERBED COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: SESSION IPA AND KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN