kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 4 15:53:11 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Thank you, craft breweries, for making my drinking problem seem like a
neat hobby.” – Jimmy Fallon, Thank You Notes on the Tonight Show.

CUBS WIN!

We like to congratulate Chicago Cubs fans (especially our manager
Snappy-biggest Cubs fan we know) on winning the World Series.  108 years
is a long time, and it was a great series to watch.

Our Apple Buzz is a hit!  This tart and refreshing fall seasonal has a
loyal following at Oaken Barrel, they are saying it is the best batch
ever.  We like to thank Adrian’s Orchard for providing us with great apple
cider.  We have it on tap at the restaurant and we do have less than 200
cases available.  Come get yours before it is sold out, and it will make a
great Christmas present!

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SEAFOOD DIP BREAD BOWL - $8.95
Dinner Feature: APPLE PORK LOIN - $14.95
Fresh Catch: MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: BLONDE ALE AND FARMHOUSE ALE