kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 25 19:05:18 UTC 2016

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It’s Saturday.  The toughest decision you need to make, bottle or draft”
– Funny Beer Memes

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS BEGUN

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend some quality
time with family and friends.  It was nice to see many of past regulars at
Oaken Barrel.  They no longer live in the area, but when they come for the
holiday, they make sure to stop in at Oaken Barrel.  They miss our food,
staff, and our beer.

We are dwindling down on the Apple Buzz.  We have less than 50 cases of
the Apple Buzz in bottles, and about 4 kegs on draft.  We don’t expect it
to last very long, so come get yours before it is gone.  Also, we have our
award winning Pumpkin Ale on tap.  This beer described by one beer judge
as a ‘liquid pumpkin pie’.  This beer is named Pumpkwan Ale, because it
has a flavor big as Kwang’s head.

Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $8.95
Dinner Feature: FILET FROMMAGIO = $16.95
Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN MAHI MAHI - $14.95
Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ AND PUMPKWAN ALE