kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Apr 7 17:11:13 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“If I ever go missing, I want my photo on a beer bottle so I have a chance
of my friends finding Me.” – Funny Beer Memes

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

MAIBOCK IS ON TAP

Our best selling King Rudi Hefeweizen is a hit, and we just released our
Spring Bock Beer, known as the Maibock.  Maibock is light in color, less
malty, and presents a drier finish with its larger hop profile than the
traditional Bock Beers.

We finally have nice weather with temperature reaching above 70’s.
Weather permitting; we will have our beer garden open.  Enjoy great
weather in our patio with our award winning beers and some great food.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SEARED AHI TUNA - $8.95
Dinner Feature: CLAUS’ SMOKED PORK CHOPS - $14.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD BROIL - $13.95
Dessert Specials: SWEET DESSERT PRETZEL WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND MAIBOCK