kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Thu Apr 27 02:59:16 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer doesn’t make you fat! It makes you lean... against tables and
walls!” – Funny Beer Memes

What are your plans this weekend? Drinking beer and eating a delicious
weekend special you say? Well the Oaken Barrel family has the same plans,
so why don’t we do that together?

King Rudi is still on tap, but we are starting to run low. Make sure you
all stop by and get some before it is gone! Our brewers have been working
hard on our next seasonal, and we obviously can’t wait to get our hands
and lips on it!

We’d like to take a quick moment and thank everyone for your loyalty and
support. Some of you are new to the Oaken Barrel family, and some have
been around since we opened our doors. You all are just as much a part of
Oaken Barrel as we are, and we are proud to call you our friends. Cheers!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN HUMMUS - $8.95
Dinner Feature: LOLLIPOP LAMB CHOPS - $18.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD TORTELLINI - $13.95
Dessert Specials: TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND MAIBOCK