kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 10 17:52:08 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I have tremendous respect for anyone who can control his palate enough to
learn not only to drink beer but to enjoy it too.” – Eknath Easwaran

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

Happy Valentines Day

Next Tuesday is Valentines Day, and make Oaken Barrel a part of your
Valentine’s Day celebration.  We have many great dinner specials this
weekend, and we also have delightful dinner specials for Valentines Day.
We are taking reservation for parties of 6 or more, and we are keeping
restaurant open for walk in seating.

Java Stout is a hit!  Our annual seasonal made with roasted coffee from
the Strange Brew Coffee Company has a rich dark roasted grain flavor with
hint of a dark coffee.  This beer has a loyal following at Oaken Barrel,
and we don’t expect it to last long.  Come taste one for yourself.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $8.95
Dinner Feature: FILET AND SHRIMP - $19.95
Fresh Catch: PARMESAN TROUT - $14.95
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT AND DOUBLE IPA

VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIALS
Appetizer – Shrimp Skewer with Thai Chili Sauce - $8.95
Dinner Feature – 8 Ounce Filet with Red Wine Demi-glace Sauce - $19.95
Dessert – Strawberry Cake - $5.95