kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 17 17:11:18 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It takes only one beer to get me drunk.  Trouble is, I can’t remember if
it’s the thirteenth or fourteenth.” – George Burn

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

We have a new seasonal beer on tap.  It is Scottish Ale, and we are
calling it the Caldwell’s Scottish Ale.  It is named after the late Jim
Caldwell, a long time friend of Oaken Barrel, and we raise a glass in his
honor.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER - $8.95
Dinner Feature: GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - $17.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD MANICOTTI - $13.95
Dessert Specials: RED VELVET CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT AND SCOTTISH ALE