kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Thu Jan 19 21:46:40 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“A man who lies about beer makes enemies” – Stephen King

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

This Sunday, the final four teams in the playoffs are facing off to decide
who will participate in the big game. What a better place to root for the
Steelers or against the Patriots than at Oaken Barrel! Kickoffs are
scheduled at 3:05 pm for Green Bay vs. Atlanta, and 6:40 pm for Pittsburgh
vs. New England. These are two exciting match-ups, so be sure to come in
and grab a seat early and not miss out on the action!

We recently tapped our Double IPA, and it has been a very popular
selection since it’s debut. Our brewers work long and hard to make sure
that we serve the highest quality beer available at all times. Please come
in and thank the brewers by ordering your favorite Oaken Barrel beer on
your next visit!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: POT STICKERS - $7.95
Dinner Feature: BRAISED KOREAN SHORT RIBS - $16.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS - $13.95
Dessert Specials: SALTED CARAMEL SKILLET COOKIE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: DOUBLE IPA AND EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL