kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 7 02:57:05 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“He was a wise man who invented beer” – Plato, Philosopher

Happy Friday friends! Rain is in the forecast for the next few days but we
here at Oaken Barrel aren’t letting that get in the way of some summer
fun! We have some awesome specials this weekend, and hopefully we can have
a break in the weather to let you enjoy them out on our beer garden. King
Rudi and Apricot Belgian Blonde have been very popular this summer and are
still pouring strong off our taps so be sure to stop by for a pint or two!

The Hoosierstaat Bierfest is being held this Friday, July 7th, in German
Park from 5pm-10pm. Oaken Barrel will be there along with many of our
brewery and restaurant friends throwing one of the best festivals of the
summer! Don’t let a bit of rain deter you, as the pavilion will be covered
so you’ll be able to enjoy some delicious food and live music no matter
the weather!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS - $7.95
Dinner Feature: 8 – OUNCE FILET MIGNON - $17.95
Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN BARRAMUNDI - $13.95
Dessert Specials: PEACH COBBLER WITH ICE CREAM - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND APRICOT BELGIAN BLONDE ALE