kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jun 2 15:35:04 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The difference between between beer and your opinion is that I asked for
a beer.” –Funny Beer Memes

Hello Oaken Barrel Family! The NBA Finals are here and Oaken Barrel will
be showing every shot of every game! The Golden State Warriors currently
hold a 1-0 game lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers, and if you’re like us,
we’re all hoping for an exciting series. Will Cleveland be able to regain
composure, or will they fall to the mighty Warriors?

It looks like we are running low on our Firehouse Lager, which means that
our new seasonal brew will be making its debut sometime next week. Created
by our Lead Brewer Sarah, our Apricot Belgian Blonde will be a refreshing
summer seasonal beer to compliment the wonderful weather we’ve been
having. King Rudi is flowing mightily, so be sure to stop by and join us
for a pint or two!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: MARGARITA CHEESE CRISP - $8.95
Dinner Feature: FILET FROMMAGIO - $17.95
Fresh Catch: TORTILLA CRUSTED GROUPER - $13.95
Dessert Specials: CHURROS WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND FIREHOUSE LAGER