kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 10 15:31:31 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink” – Homer Simpson

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

The Big Ten Tournament is coming down to the final stretch! Did you know
cheering for your favorite team feels much better with a tall Irish Stout
in your hand? We do! Caldwell’s Scottish Ale is also still on tap, so be
sure to come in and get your fill before it’s all gone!

Winter is almost over which means that everyone’s favorite season is
coming up next. That’s correct, King Rudi season! Our German Hefeweizen
has become one of the most popular seasonal beers and it is being brewed
as of this moment. The Oaken Barrel Team is so excited to drink; we mean
serve King Rudi once it becomes available!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: ELEPHANT GARLIC BREAD - $7.95
Dinner Feature: GRILLED PRIME RIB - $17.95
Fresh Catch: CAJUN CATFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: COLOSSAL TURTLE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: IRISH STOUT AND SCOTTISH ALE