kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 24 15:43:49 UTC 2017

have a great time.

The NCAA Basketball Tournament is in full swing! Cheering for your
favorite team feels much better with a tall Oaken Barrel beer in your
hand.  Our Irish Stout is on tap, so be sure to come in and get your fill
before it’s all gone!  Also, we are only a week away from tapping the King
Rudi Hefeweizen!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SEAFOOD BREAD BOWL - $8.95
Dinner Feature: 8-OUNCE FILET WITH PEPPERCORN SAUCE - $19.95
Fresh Catch: AHI TUNA KABOBS - $13.95
Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: IRISH STOUT