kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 31 16:14:19 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“You know what rhymes with Friday?  Beer.” – Funny Beer Quotes

Dear friends of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.,

KING RUDI IS ON TAP!

Our best selling seasonal beer, the King Rudi Hefeweizen is on tap.  This
German style Wheat Beer with a hint of clove, banana, and vanilla is
brewed with true Bavarian yeast to give it the real flavors of German
Hefeweizen.  Brewed during warmer month, this beer has a loyal following
at Oaken Barrel.

Come watch the Final Four of NCAA Tournament with some award winning beers
and great food.  A tall King Rudi Hefeweizen with some Pretzel Sticks
would go great watching the games on many of our HDTVs.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - $8.95
Dinner Feature: CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA - $13.95
Fresh Catch: FRESH SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - $14.95
Dessert Specials: RED VELVET FUSION - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND IRISH STOUT