kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Thu May 11 20:37:40 UTC 2017

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It’s a lot easier to start the day when you know it will end with beer.”
-Anonymous

Hello friends, do you know what you’re getting your mother for mother’s
day? How about a tall Razz Wheat for that special lady in your heart! We
will be having some delicious beer and exclusive weekend specials all
Mother’s Day weekend! Reservations have been filling quickly and are very
limited at the moment for parties of 6 or more. Saturday and Sunday are
shaping up to be beautiful days so we are planning to open our beautiful
Beer Garden for outdoor dining!

We have some very important news folks... FIREHOUSE LAGER will be making
its seasonal debut on tap this Friday! This Vienna style Lager was first
brewed in 2015 to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Greenwood Fire
Department. Brewed with German Hops and Yeast, this crisp Lager has become
an Oaken Barrel favorite and we are excited to drink it, serve it to you!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - $8.95
Dinner Feature: 8-OUNCE FILET WITH HERBED BUTTER - $19.95
Fresh Catch: S – SEAFOOD FETTUCCINI ALFREDO - $13.95
Dessert Specials: COLOSSAL STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND FIREHOUSE LAGER