Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 18:41:05 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“We sell beer because no great story started with someone eating a salad.” – A. Nonymous

Happy weekend Oaken Barrel friends! The Pacers are in the midst of an intense series versus the Cavaliers, and the series is coming to Indy! Can’t make it to the game? No worries, Oaken Barrel will be airing all games with your favorite pint in hand!

We have some great specials in store for you this weekend. With classic favorites like Prime Rib available, we don’t expect them to last the entire weekend. Be sure to grab or favorite dinner feature before it’s gone!

We would like to announce that our newest seasonal, Kwanweiser, is here for the spring! Brewed by our newest brewer, Nate, this beer is a Classic American Pilsner. Using American Pilsner Malts, and aggressively hopped, the flavor profile is lightly malty with big Noble Hops flavors and a dry finish. Not to be mistaken for a “Light” or “Domestic” beer, the pre-prohibition style Pilsner is more commonly known today as “Premium Pilsner”.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.95

Dinner Feature: GRILLED PRIME RIB - $18.95

Fresh Catch: BROILED SEAFOOD PLATTER - $13.95

Dessert Specials: TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, KWANGWEISER