Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 14:19:58 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Without beer, life would be a mistake.” Frederick Nietzsche, Philosopher

The weekend is near Oaken Barrel fans, and we have a treat for you! One of our staple seasonal brews, Grapefruit Radler, is back! A German style beer that infuses a light lager with citrus fruit, our brewers chose grapefruit to create our signature batch. This slightly tart and refreshing beer is similar to a shandy, and is the perfect beer to close out the summer!

The Summer Concert Series is down to the final concert of the year! Thank you all for the great turnout this year, and we hope to see you all this Saturday!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SOUTHWESTERN DIP TRIO - $8.95

Dinner Feature: 8 OZ FILET MIGNON - $21.95

Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS - $13.95

Dessert Specials: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, GRAPEFRUIT RADLER