Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 20:07:05 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“If she drinks beer, She’s a keeper.” Earl Dibbles Jr., Musician

A lot of changes are on the horizon here at Oaken Barrel! In case you haven’t stopped by in awhile, we’ve undergone a massive makeover on our exterior. A new drinking patio, along with a new façade, are just a few of the updates we’re in the process of working on. We are open during construction, so please excuse the mess and stop by for some great beer and grub!

WAMMfest is this Saturday the 18th from 11 am – 8 pm at Craig Park, and Oaken Barrel will be pouring some cold brews all day long! We will be selling a commemorative 24oz stainless steel logo tumbler, beer fill included, for $20! To make the deal even better, refills for the tumbler will only be $5 at our tent for the rest of the day! This is a limited edition tumbler and deal will only be available at WAMMfest, so be sure to get yours before they’re gone!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $8.95

Dinner Feature: SAVANNAH PORK LOIN - $14.95

Fresh Catch: CAJUN TROUT - $13.95

Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, GRAPEFRUIT RADLER