Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 14:39:01 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“ Coffee is the best pick-me-up, and coffee beer is no exception.” A. Nonymous

The weekend is finally here Oaken Barrel friends, and its time to reward yourselves from another long hard week with a nice cold pint your favorite Oaken Barrel brew! While you’re at it, why not pair it with one of our tasty specials? It’s been awhile since we’ve had a couple of these delicious entrees, so be sure to stop by and have one before they’re gone!

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and we would like to invite you to spend the day with us! Forget the fancy chocolates and wine, and go for some tasty beer instead! Oaken Barrel will be serving some special entrees for you and your loved one to enjoy! Be sure to keep an eye out for updates!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: PORK POT STICKERS- $7.95

Dinner Feature: CLAUS’ SMOKED PORK CHOPS- $13.95

Fresh Catch: SOUTHERN BATTERED CATFISH - $13.95

Dessert Specials: KEY LIME PIE - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT, AND CALDWELL’S SCOTTISH ALE