[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Specials at Oaken Barrel (price correction)

Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jan 5 00:05:12 UTC 2018

-------- Original Message ----------
From: Kwang Casey <oakenbarrel at comcast.net>
To: oakenbarrel at mailman.buyshopsell.com
Date: January 4, 2018 at 7:02 PM
Subject: Weekend Specials at Oaken Barrel

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“ You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer or an airline. It helps to have a football team… but the very least you need beer” Frank Zappa

Happy weekend Oaken Barrel friends! It might be cold out but Oaken Barrel has the remedy for you! Our weekend specials are here to help take your mind off the freezing temperatures. Pair these delicious specials with our seasonal Vanilla Porter or your Oaken Barrel favorite for the perfect warm up!

One of the most exciting sports weekends of the year is here as well! The playoffs are here and Oaken Barrel is the place to catch all of the action. The Pacers, Hoosiers, Boilermakers, and Irish are also on the basketball slate this weekend. With the college national championship game on Monday, our 17 TVs will have the best matchups on all weekend long!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SEARED AHI TUNA - $8.95

Dinner Feature: PORK LOIN W/ PLUM SAUCE - $13.95

Fresh Catch: MAUI SWORDFISH - $13.95

Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL, VANILLA PORTER