Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 22:07:18 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“ An optimist sees a glass of beer half full, and a pessimist sees the same beer as half empty. A beer drinker sees that it’s almost time for another round.” A. Nonymous

The weekend is near friends, and Oaken Barrel has some great weekend specials lined up for you! Our chefs have been working hard on some great weekend specials, and they are sure to please. As always, we will be pouring your favorite Oaken Barrel be to pair perfectly with these tasty dishes!

We are getting closer and closer to the Big Game, and Oaken Barrel will be airing the NFC and AFC Championship games! With our 17 screens spread throughout the restaurant, there won’t be a bad seat in the house! With fairer weather in store for the weekend, there’s no excuse to not join use for a great time!

In case you haven’t heard, we have now tapped Caldwell’s Scottish Ale for the season! Named after the late Jim Caldwell, a long time regular and friend of Oaken Barrel, this Scottish Ale is very dear to us. This Ale has a deep copper color and is low on hops, highlighting the malt profile and smoky character. Cheers!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: CHICKEN TINGA NACHOS - $8.95

Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO - $16.95

Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN BARRAMUNDI - $13.95

Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL, CALDWELL’S SCOTTISH ALE