Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 18:35:00 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“… Because without beer, things do not seem to go as well.”– “Diary of Brother Epp”

We’d like to thank you all for the great response we’ve gotten to King Rudi this summer! It’s been so popular, we’ve had trouble keeping up and temporarily replaced it with a new seasonal beer, Christmas in July! In case you missed it last summer, this extremely small batch seasonal is a Bourbon Barrel-Aged Epiphany (a Belgian Tripel Ale we brew during the holiday season)! Aged in an Elijiah Craig Bourbon barrel for over 6 months, the sweetness of Epiphany is perfectly balanced with the smokiness of the charred oak cask. Packing a strong 9.5% ABV, this beer is not for the faint of heart, or tolerance! This is batch made from one whisky barrel, so don’t hesitate to try it or it will be gone!

We have some great weekend specials in store this weekend! Be sure to stop by and try them for yourself! We’re excited to introduce a new take on a classic weekend special, and we hope you all enjoy it!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: CHICKEN TINGA NACHOS - $8.95

Dinner Feature: CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA W/ PASTA ALFREDO - $14.95

Fresh Catch: SHRIMP SKEWERS - $13.95

Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHEETCAKE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: CHRISTMAS IN JULY, FUNKY KWANG TIME