Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 21:48:55 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“There’s nothing in the world like the first taste of beer.” – John Steinbeck, Writer

The weekend is near Oaken Barrel friends, and we are the perfect place to cool off! In case you haven’t heard, we recently debuted our newest seasonal, Kwang Bang IPA. This West Coast IPA’s focus in on the hops! With a relatively mild malt base, the tropical and citrus aromas from the hops expand from the smell, into the flavor. With a crisp and dry finish, this beer is a great alternative to our house IPA, Superfly. Come in and try one for yourself!

Oaken Barrel will be serving up some of our classic and most popular dinner features this weekend. With items like the Mediterranean Dip Sampler and Seafood Enchiladas, we don’t expect many of these to make it through the weekend. We recommend visiting early to make sure you get to try your favorite dish!

We’d like to thank everyone who came out to support the first of many Summer Concert Series events this past weekend! We hope to see you there again!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN DIP SAMPLER - $8.95

Dinner Feature: PORK OSSO BUCCO - $15.95

Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD ENCHILADAS - $13.95

Dessert Specials: SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE SUNDAE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, KWANG BANG IPA