Kwang Casey oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Thu May 17 22:40:58 UTC 2018

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink beer to be more fun to be around. I told him, I drink beer so that YOU’RE more fun to be around.” – Chelsea Handler, Comedian

The weekend is near friends, and Oaken Barrel has some exciting specials lined up! We have some great tasting favorites lined up, along with some features you haven’t seen in awhile. King Rudi and Kwangweiser are the perfect complements to these great features, so be sure to grab a pint with your dinner!

The Summer Concert series is only a few weeks away and Oaken Barrel is proud to announce that we will be partnering with the city of Greenwood to bring the best entertainment to you! The first concert will be on June 2nd, and we can’t wait to see you all there! Please visithttp://www.greenwood.in.gov for more details.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP - $8.95

Dinner Feature: PORK LOIN W/ WASABI PLUM SAUCE- $14.95

Fresh Catch: MACADAMIA NUT CRUSTED MAHI MAHI - $14.95

Dessert Specials: STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI, KWANGWEISER