OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 14:14:34 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“To me, the saying ‘drink beer responsibly’ means don’t spill it.” – A. Nonymous

Today is a very special day Oaken Barrel friends! King Rudi is officially on tap! An Oaken Barrel favorite, this German style wheat beer was brewed with true Bavarian yeast to give real authentic flavors of a Hefeweizen. Traditionally brewed during warmer months, this brew has hints of clove, banana, and vanilla. Stop by today and be one of the first to try this years batch!

The NCAA tournament is coming to a close, and Oaken Barrel is the place to catch all of the action! We’ve paired up some great weekend features along with our great beer lineup to make Oaken Barrel the place to catch these great matchups!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: KOREAN CHICKEN NUGGETS - $9

Dinner Feature: 22 oz. PORTERHOUSE STEAK - $29

Fresh Catch: MEDITERRANEAN MAHI MAHI - $14

Dessert Specials: SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE - $7

Seasonal Beers: LAGER 44, KING RUDI