OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 13:48:24 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“When I read about the evils of drinking beer, I gave up on reading.”– Henny Youngman

Great news Oaken Barrel friends! We are tapping our newest seasonal, K-POP! Pale Ale today! This easy drinking beer comes in at a mild 5%, and perfectly balances Centennial and Cascade Hops with toasted malt flavors. This very approachable brew is one of our most food friendly beers on our menu, and we can’t wait for you to try it!

We have some great dinner features this weekend and our chefs work hard to make sure we give you the best meal possible! There will be many Oaken Barrel favorites coming back for the weekend, and we’re sure they won’t last. Be sure to have your favorite before it’s gone!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: CALIFORNIA BRUSCHETTA - $9

Dinner Feature: FILET AND SHRIMP- $21

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED MAHI AND CHEESE GRITS - $14

Dessert Specials: KENTUCKY BOURBON PECAN PIE - $7

Seasonal Beers: K-POP! PALE ALE, KING RUDI