OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Aug 9 13:56:12 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Beer doesn’t get me drunk. It gives me a speech impediment.” – A. Nonymous

Happy Friday Oaken Barrel friends! Sunny skies are in store for the weekend and we’ve got some great events lined up! The final Adult Pool Night is tonight and is sold out, but we’ll be there pouring beer for those who can attend! 45RPM will be headlining the Greenwood Concert Series tomorrow, starting at 7 pm. As always, we’ll be there with all of you and having a great time!

ICYMI: We have recently tapped our latest seasonal, Grapefruit Radler! This German style beer infuses a light lager with citrus fruits. Similar to a shandy, this distinct batch was brewed with grapefruit, giving it a slightly tart and refreshing finish.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $9

Dinner Feature: FILET ROCKEFELLER - $23

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED MAHI ON CHEESE GRITS - $15

Dessert Specials: DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - $7

Seasonal Beers: GRAPEFRUIT RADLER, KING RUDI