OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 04:03:09 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“The other day I was so desperate for a beer, I snuck into a football stadium and ate dirt under the bleachers.” Homer Simpson

The Polar Vortex has come and gone, and Oaken Barrel is the perfect place to relieve your cabin fever! We’ve lined up some brand new dinner features this weekend, and we can’t wait for you to try them! We only have limited amounts of each item, so be sure to stop by and try them before they gone.

Don’t forget, Oaken Barrel will be serving up our annual Big Game Buffet this Sunday, Feb 3rd, starting at 5pm! We’ll be serving up queso dip, mini corn dogs, brats, and many more awesome tailgating themed items for only $12! Grab a seat early and enjoy the game with great food, your favorite beer, and our great Oaken Barrel staff!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: STEAMED MUSSELS - $9

Dinner Feature: 6 OZ. WAGYU BEEF BURGER - $14

Fresh Catch: BLACKENED MAHI & CHEESE GRITS - $14

Dessert Specials: SUNDAE A LA MEXICANA - $6

Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT