OAKEN BARREL BRWNG oakenbarrel at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 21:33:47 UTC 2019

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I would think beer and football go hand in hand.”– Will Ferrell

Happy New Year Oaken Barrel friends! Playoff football and Bowl games are in full swing and we’re the place to catch all the action! The Colts have a 4:25 pm kickoff vs. the Texans in the Wild Card game, and that’s just the beginning a great sports weekend! We’ve paired up some great weekend features to go along with our great tasting beer. Stop by and join us!

We are running extremely low on Epiphany Belgian Tripel and we’re certain it will run out soon. Be sure to stop by and enjoy a pint before it’s gone! Our brewers are working hard on our next seasonal, so be sure to keep an eye out on Social Media for more details!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS

Appetizer Special: BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - $9

Dinner Feature: 9 OZ. TOP SIRLOIN - $16

Fresh Catch: LEMON CAPER COD - $14

Dessert Specials: SKILLET COOKIE - $6

Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL, LEROY BROWN ALE